firefighter


I would want to be a firefighter because I like what they do like they really have missions to complete and like it maybe hard but I looks fun and I would want to be one they have really hard training and they do a lot of things to get ready and they are the people who save other peoples life's and I want to be a person like that so they can remember me by me saving there life and  especially now a days because there been a lot of fires and people have been losing there houses and I want to help them a few weeks ago the forest when burning down in la and they closed a few school because they didn't want the mkids to breath they stuff in the air and there firefighter where helping to stop the fire and they didi it may not have been easy but they did it all that tanning came in need

Comments

Popular Posts