Student Success Statement
The 3 questions

1. can people trust me to do what is right?
2. am I committed to doing my very best?
3.do I treat people the way you want to be treated?

"if the answers to these questions are yes, there is no way you can fall

Answers: 1} yes 2} yes 3} yes

I agree with this because I do my very best on things but sometimes I slack like on school because I don't like to do my homework and the class work I've always treat people the way  want to be treated my parents have showed me that since I was small so I never want to be treated bad so I always treat people the way I want to be treated  people could trust me with by doing what right because I don't want to be messed up but only sometimes I don't do the right thing it slips but then I know what I did I feel bad.

Comments

Popular Posts