kindness

"kindness is the essence of greatness."- joseph B. Wirthlin


I think it is great if you show people kindness but I mean it is up to you if you want to be kind to people or not to me personal I show kindness to people if they show it back if they are benign rude or acting dumb I'm not gonna show them kindness I am going to be rude back. Also there is always that random person in the street that shows kindness I will show it back because that kinda shows that he is a nice person not no weirdo. But if I am burly getting to meet someone I am going to be nice because they aren't being rude or nothing like that but then if I see that they are rude I wont really talk to them because that shows disrespect and I don't like that. I really like to be nice because I don't want to hurt peoples feelings but when they are beaning dumb I am not really nice no more because I don't like to put up with that nut I respect people and respect
 who they are and what they do.

Comments

Popular Posts